The Walker Kings
Previously… In the Walker Kings
(presented from least to most recent event)
Of Chickens and Pageants – A sculptor’s impressive skills turns out to be more than just a proficiency with chisels.
The Dagger of Khirim-Jan – A dead wraith longs for a shadow wife.
Terrorist Machinations – Destabilizing Nibenay and establishing themselves.
The Cache of Black Salt – Salt is complicated.
When Plans Go Awry – Running from establishment; the first of many.
The Wizard of Waverly – Books can kill.
From Draj to Tyr – Smoke, mirrors, and a Lion with an attitude.
Tall Tales of Tall Trees – “Mul”-ling over rumors and chasing ghosts.
Pilgrimage – Squishing prophets and helping out lady bards with big… stories.
Entering Altaruk – Hot drakes and hotter drays. With muls on the side.
Madness on Athas – A meeting with an effeminate god-person who isn’t so benevolent after all.
Rafernard’s Last Spell – Exploding brains and shattering dreams.
You’re Only A Dray Away – Thirty scales and stubborn dwarven males.
Left for Kled – Chunky dwarven bits and mutations brought about by stars. There’s a secret city to boot.
Kemalok Before You Leap – where Bjorn proves his strength by bearing the weight of the crown.
ED Events, occuring more or less simultaneously:
- Homecoming – Cypher kills his twin and regains his power, all for the cost of a mul that was dear to everyone.
- The Sound of Drums – Visarion sneaks into Raam to find a dead god. Inevitable problems show up.
- We’re Hunting Water Drakes Be very quiet – Arlbor takes the young twins drake hunting. Also, eye see what you did there.
- The Birth of a New Light and of a Floral Abomination – The creepy halfling gets even creepier. Also, Alderun breaks his own heart.
- Bjorn and a Game of Thrones – Bjorn shows the dwarves who’s boss.